Due to the unfolding situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) and in line with new Government legislation and advice, we have decided to close our office until further notice.
However, we’re still around. Our team is working remotely from home and are available to chat over the phone or through email. And better yet, you can still continue to shop. Here’s how:
1. We’re still accepting online orders and taking deposits for one-off items.
2. We’ll confirm a delivery date with you as soon as we are able to ship your item. Please note, there may be some delays.
3. If you change your mind, you can still cancel your order by calling or emailing us before your order has been shipped.
Or let us inspire you...
4. Our designers are still producing moodboards, so if you’re looking to use this extra time at home to transform your nest, get in touch to help us interpret your vision.
We are able to send samples in the post and create a moodboard that details our collaborative process, from fabrics, wallpaper and paint colours, to sofas, headboards and other furniture and accessories. Or, sit back and relax while you can and let us inspire you. It's what we're here for! Read More
For the time being we are only designing and collaborating remotely at a price of £195, this cost is redeemable against purchases made. Please note we will make recommendations for items and designs outside of Lesser Spotted, where you can either buy directly or take advantage of our trade discounts, allowing you to benefit from huge savings. Once isolation rules have been lifted, we would be more than happy to arrange a home visit.
5. We are still able to source items through our Spotted For You service, using our extensive list of contacts. Simply get in touch through phone, email or via your account and we can begin our search. Read More
6. Made To Order items can still be arranged. However, there may be delays in the manufacturing and delivery of such items, due to the current availability of our associates and craftsmen. However, to start the process simply get in touch through phone, email or via your account and we can start creating. Read More
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’d be happy to chat.